Free Discovery Visit
Who are we looking for?
As Lisburn’s leading Physiotherapy and Pilates Clinic, we are entering exciting times by looking for our next star team member.
Have you got what it takes?
Do you want a fresh opportunity that will allow you to grow professionally and personally?
Our dynamic and fun business is looking for the right person to join our awesome team.
Click the box below to find out more about the position
We are more than happy to receive applications from new graduates.
Client Care Specialist
THIS JOB WILL BE PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
- Have amazing personal and phone communication skills
- Have a record of speaking to people at length and the ability to deal with complaints in an empathetic manner
- An understanding of KPIs in business and the ability to optomise their own performance
- Help our clients get the best outcomes they can
- Want to learn on the job and are keen in evolve your current skills
- Computer and Social Media Literate
- Able to handle taking payments and managing money
- Join a hard working, fun group who enjoy making a difference every day you come into the clinic
- The opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives and health through communication and education
IF YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF:
- Helping potential clients determine if our clinic is the right fit for them and their problem?
- Answering and returning phone calls of potential, current and past clients?
JOB TITLE: Client Care Specialist
- Are you comfortable with talking to strangers both in person and on the phone?
- Are you a motivated to learn?
- Is being “organised” a top priority in your life and are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day?
- Can you communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds – both written and verbal?
- Are you able to speak up when you see something that is not working and can you anticipate the needs of other people because you show up for work knowing that the smallest details always make the difference?
- Do you have a positive outlook on life? Are you flexible and open to change, committed to learning?
- You will be responsible for managing a busy front desk and waiting room.
- experience, meeting and greeting our patients, answering the phone, converting inquires into paying patients and ensuring that all of our patients are looked after and made to feel welcomed whenever they enter your world.
- Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by booking in new patients via the phone or those who walk into our clinic directly and excelling at retaining those patients as lifelong customers of the business.
- You’ll do that by creating the type of customer service experience that patients will be happy to pay for – and just as happy to tell others about.
- Communicate the value of our services (in person and on the phone) and be able to explain how what we do, is worth the price we are asking
- Successfully handle price objections.
- Hold a lengthy (at least 15-20 minute) conversation with new patients on the phone ensuring that patients are committed and bought into our service.
- Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our patients that they’ll look forward to coming back to.
- Ensure that people who call requesting appointments are placed on schedule and understand the true time and cost commitment involved in physical therapy.
- Ensure people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling.
- Communicate with patients before, during and after appointments to ensure satisfaction is being achieved.
- Ensure that all invoices are raised on time, every time and are sent to the appropriate person (in house or externally).
- Organise and plan all schedules – maximising efficiency and revenue for the clinic.
- Foster deep relationships with patients ensuring NP score hits agreed levels.
- Develop and regularly update the procedures library so that every aspect of the role is documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business.
- Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective patients on the phone for longer than 20 minutes (empathy).
- Be able to answer all questions asked on the phone in a such a way that increases the likelihood that the person asking will want to become a customer (insightful and knowledgeable).
- Recall names and faces of patients and in doing so making all our patients feel welcomed and remembered.
- Provide a warm and welcoming greeting to patients when they arrive in the clinic (experience).
- Organisation and planning: plans and organises, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner.
- Focuses on key priorities.
- Follow through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost.
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail: does not let important details slip through the cracks.
- Persistence: demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: acts without being told what to do.
- Bring new ideas to the company.
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU:
- Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of customer service and front desk administration.
- Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very
- friendly customers.
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service.
- Competitive salary with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact.
Salary: On Application.
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours.
- Are you comfortable working with different people to achieve their health goals?
- Are you stuck in a boring job with little chance of learning, development or career opportunity?
- Do you want a fresh flexible opportunity that will allow you to grow professionally and personally?
- Our dynamic and fun business is looking for the right person to join the team.
Ideal Characteristics Required
- People person
- Highly motivated
- Outstanding references
- You actually want to learn and work
Why work at Gav Noble Physiotherapy?
- Join an established, respected and busy set of clinics
- Excellent work environment with learning opportunities in both Clinical & Business
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Practical and able to problem solve
- Demonstrate ability to market and advertise your skills
- Able to use a computer
- Strong musculo-skeletal and manual therapy background
- Relevant Qualification
- Manual therapy
- Pilates training
- Dry needling
- Kinesio tape
- Previous MSK Private Practice background
- Opportunities for developing manual therapy skills.
- Mixed Caseload
- Flexibility, accountability, autonomy, transparency
- Ability to make changes and improvements to clinical practice easily and quickly.
- Flexibility and freedom to be creative in your approach with patient care
- Flexible working hours
The Mission of the Sports Therapist
To ensure that the patients of our practice receive world class customer care on top of the best possible clinical care. Success in this role will be measured on successful treatment outcomes, customer satisfactions, the on-time and correct documentation of clinical notes as well as the meticulous up-keep of relationships with existing and past patients of the practice.
BSc Sports Therapy/Exercise Rehabilitation, or equivalent
Because we are growing, we are looking for a full-time Sports Therapist to join our team. In this role you will be helping our practice to continue to grow and provide a world class therapy service to more patients in our community.
You must be someone who:
– puts people skills ahead of clinical skills
– is a true team player
– is able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail
– has a passion for growth and development both personally and in service development
If you LOVE working with patients in a hands-on setting and want to broaden your experience and skills, and you want to join a team that works together, supports each other and enjoys hard work, then you may just be who we are looking for!
Who Are We:
Gav Noble Physiotherapy is a rapidly growing Physiotherapy clinic that specialises in helping people live active and healthy lives, free from pain and in control of their future. Our exceptional customer service and patient centred approach has helped us to grow quickly and we now have a great position for a skilled Sports Therapist to help us serve even more people. Our clinic specialises in Physiotherapy for back pain, Pilates, massage, shockwave therapy, orthotic insoles, sports injuries and rehabilitation.
The founder of the clinic is a highly experienced and well respected specialist Physiotherapist. Gavin has worked extensively in private practice and within sporting environments.
The company website is: www.gavnoble.com
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Assess, diagnose and rehabilitate our clients
▪ Do everything possible to get the best outcome for every patient
▪ Ensure that patients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcomes (in the time frame you set)
▪ Develop a life-long relationship with patients that benefits both the patient and the clinic
▪ Ensure that 95% of your patients arrive for their treatment as scheduled
▪ Provide a high level of customer care
▪ Ensure that clinical notes are kept up to date and accurate
▪ Participate in, contribute to, and help to develop the in-house educational training program
▪ Assist and at times, lead, in the development and training of more junior staff.
▪ Assist in the production of in-clinic workshops, trade shows and other marketing events.
▪ Be on hand to participate in and contribute to the clinic’s social media activity
▪ Do patient call backs without being asked and be willing to speak to patients who have dropped off schedule.
▪ Above average therapy skills that will be developed continuously
▪ Excellent communication skills that are developed continuously
▪ Accountable – you’re happy to be held accountable and willing to be coached to improve every aspect of your role
▪ Previous experience of teaching and training junior staff members (Physiotherapists and/or sports therapists)
▪ To be able to engage with and connect with patients at the people level (not just the clinical)
▪ Ability to thrive in an environment where measurement is the driving force behind progress
▪ Deep understanding of patients internal and external problems
▪ Excellent organisational, time management and problem-solving skills.
▪ Excellent attention to detail
▪ Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
▪ Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.
▪ Please apply if you are the type of therapist who is willing to learn and grow in every aspect of your role.
▪ BSc Sports Therapy/Exercise Rehabilitation or equivalent
▪ Strength & Conditioning
▪ Manual therapy
▪ Pilates training
▪ Previous MSK Private
Practice background Location:
Lisburn, Northern Ireland
- Salary: Depending upon experience and skills
- Annual leave + Bank holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours: Prefer early mornings? Or not a morning person? We want people to achieve a work life balance that works for them.
- Pension scheme
- Supported CPD